Leupold RX-Fulldraw 2 w/DNA LR Grn 3 Selctble Ret
RX-Fulldraw 2 w/DNA LR Grn 3 Selctble Ret
Easily judge antler spread at a distance with the FullDraw2 with DNA Digital Laser Rangefinder from Leupold. You can instantly and accurately judge the width and/or height of a target using Leupold's Trophy Scale technology. Simply establish a baseline value and the Trophy Scale bracketing system will automatically adjust to changing distances to the target, giving you an idea of antler spreads and height or other trophy qualities. It utilizes Leupold's proprietary Digitally eNhanced Accuracy (DNA) algorithm to provide fast ranging in under one second. True Ballistic Range (TBR) technology can be matched to your rifle's ballistics so you get the range to the target shown as a holdover point, an MOA adjustment, or the equivalent horizontal distance.
The quick set menu makes the rangefinding, operation modes, and display options quick and easy to use in the field. Three different reticle patterns make acquiring and tracking targets easy and precision ranging simple. Low, medium, and high display intensities enable it to be tailored to the lighting conditions, while single and continuous-scan modes offer multiple ranging techniques depending on the situation. The battery will last through at least 7,000 measurements, and the in-view battery-indicator constantly updates the power status. To conserve power, the unit will automatically turn off after 5 seconds, or 45 seconds in Trophy Mode.
Leupold Rangefinder Features:- Digitally eNhanced Accuracy (DNA): Leupold rangefinders with DNA are accurate to 1/10 yard against most backgrounds
True Ballistic Range (TBR):- True Ballistic Range technology can be matched to your rifle's ballistics so you get the range to the target shown as a holdover point, an - MOA adjustment, or the equivalent horizontal distance
- MOA: The minutes of angle of elevation to adjust your riflescope for precise zero
- HOLD: The number of inches or centimeters to hold over or under aim point on target
- MIL: The milliradians of angle of elevation to adjust your riflescope for precise zero
- BAS: The equivalent horizontal range for which you should hold for use with your bullet's ballistics
- Scan mode: continuous range updates track movement or scan an area
Trophy Scale:- Allows you to instantly and accurately judge the width or height of a target
- You must enter the width/height measurement you would like to use as a baseline
- Once the baseline value has been saved, the Trophy Scale bracketing system will automatically adjust to changing distances to the target
- Quick Set Menu
- One-handed controls make it easy to use in the field
Metering Range:- Measure from 6 to 865 yards down range with 1 yard increment readings
- Max range on reflective surfaces: 865 yards
- Max range on trees: 800 yards
- Max range on deer sized game animals: 750 yards
Rangefinder Specifications:- Prism Type: Roof
- Magnification: 6x
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 314'
- Metering Range: 6x: 850 Yards
- Accuracy: 0.5 Yards
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.9mm
- Eye Relief: 0.6"
- Power Source: CR2 Battery
- Dimensions: 4" x 2 1/2" x 1.30"
- Weight: 7 oz
Item Weight: 0.7 pounds.
Billable Weight : 1 pounds.
Dimensions: 4.75" (W) x 3" (H) x 5.75" (D)